Dad's favorite show on Sunday is Music and the Spoken Word. So, since they are in town, we went to a recording this morning on Temple Square. Since it is summer, they are being held at the Conference Center rather than the Tabernacle. Lots of Pioneer songs which was nice.
We tried out the Capitol Hill ward which I should go to if I wasn't in the singles' ward. The building is an old, unusual one with lots of random turns, corners, and stained glass. I'm glad I'm in the ward I am!
This trip was supposed to be a relaxing one for mom and dad. I think we can safely say that it is a success as mom took a four hour nap! Even dad did three hours! I just read and lounged around waiting for them to get up and made an awesome dinner. See - I CAN cook!
No comments:
Post a Comment