Thursday, August 18, 2011

SWEET Tooth Fairy

For work we 'had' to sample the tasty treats at the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Six cupcakes and six cake bites later (quarter sections of each), I thought I was going to pass out in a sugar dream. Red velvet is still my favorite cupcake, but that key lime cake bite is delicious too!

I got a letter from Bailey in the mail today. It reminded me of the movie Dear Frankie that I watched last weekend. The little boy in it always says in his letters - guess what? - or - guess what else? When she said 'guess what' I thought it was so cute and heard a Scottish accent in my mind while reading it.

Don't know why I'm so fascinated by the sky at night during my walks, but here are some more pictures from it. I was winked at by a cute guy tonight and thought I was being followed by another. I made some defensive moves and discovered...he was just exercising as well. Only a little embarrassing!


Today was dad's birthday. I called him to sing in the morning and then in the afternoon I texted him saying I was still thinking about him and that I loved him. His response was cute - That is sure sweet. You and Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment