I spent the night in PG, sleeping over at Lori's house (my room was given away for Lisa and Steven). I watched Conference at mom's though, then drove home to Salt Lake in time to host Dana's family for the second session of Conference. Dana left early to go over and get in place for his singing at the Conference Center for Priesthood session. Dad and mom came up too so that dad could take Taylor over to the session and watch Dana and hear the talks. I managed to track down some tickets for them to go in person. Those work contacts are sure nice!
| Matthew was so cute during the session that it was distracting. He liked showing and being shown where his bellybutton is. |
The air conditioning was turned off at my place back on the 18th of September and the weather has been unseasonably hot, making my place super hot! With all the houseguests, we were sweltering! Then, I remembered the pool, in time for mom to bring all of Deborah's family's swimsuits up with her. The pool was so nice and cool! I took all the kids for rides around the pool. Little Tiffany was so cute. I may have helped her go underwater a couple of times. She did great!
| Bryan preparing for the pool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment