Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Hoopla

Brittany Pacini is in town for Ashley's wedding, so we met up after my work on Thursday to go to a movie (Step-Up Revolution). Then we went back to the Avenues for the Bachelorette party. It was pretty low key. I ended up giving several people facials before having to head out to a dealer for a Miche bag pickup. Kathy Barlow you owe me!

Friday night was the wedding reception in the Empire room at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Ahhh, all the memories from Seminar for New Temple Presidents! I went through the line twice. Once, getting into the room only to discover the wedding party hadn't arrived yet, and then the second time to get through the line to congratulate the couple. Today of course was the actual wedding at the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple. I think it all went really well!

Why yes that is my necklace she's wearing. It went perfectly!

Meet the Van Orden's!

No comments:

Post a Comment