I got to talk to mom on Saturday and then again on Sunday we Skype'd so I could help her with a blogging question. Dad ended up giving me a tour of their apartment and neighborhood which was nice to see their surroundings.
Also on Sunday, I went before Church to meet with a member of the bishopric and now have the calling of Primary Pianist. I skipped out on that Church though and went over to Karen Allred's ward instead as it was the farewell talk for her daughter Alyssa who is leaving this week on her mission to Calgary, Canada (Spanish-speaking). There was a luncheon afterward at Karen's house where we all got to chat. It was very cute seeing Alyssa's brothers crying more during her talk than she did! I got home from that just in time for another lunch that Lori put on for us, grandma, and Kevin.
After work last night, I went to the Rec with Amy Felix. When I got out of my car to walk in, I was dizzy and unsteady on my feet. I had to hold on to Amy to make it in the building! Playing racquetball was fine and I didn't have any problems, but then we went lap swimming afterward. I got so, SO dizzy on my first lap that I had to stop and just float there for a bit. Amy asked if she should swim me to the side and I said yes. I think she thought I was kidding though. I swam myself to the side and stayed there for a bit before I felt good enough to swim again. Getting out of the pool though, I couldn't walk straight. I kept listing to the side. Then when I was home, my heart kicked in with the dizziness. I had the skipping heart beat, and then it really went out of control and started fluttering then pounding so hard. I was feeling my pulse and it would go from pounding hard, erratically, to barely being able to feel the beat because it was so soft, then it would flutter, go soft again, pound super hard, repeat, etc, all while being out of rhythm. It hurt so bad. So bad! And it scared me to death. That's the closest I've ever come to driving myself to the emergency room. I finally decided to lay down and go to bed to see if it would go away on it's own like it usually does. I finally fell asleep after about 40 minutes and only have a residual headache from it this morning. I actually thought, when the beat would go so soft I could hardly find it, that it might just stop on me all together while I was sleeping. Someone would eventually find the body, right? Eventually.
| Lisa and I skype'd on Saturday. It was an exciting conversating as you can see. We weren't even pulling these faces on purpose! |
No comments:
Post a Comment