Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Working in Style

Dean's condition has improved and there are talks of him being sent home from the hospital. I think Ruth's funeral is on Friday, but I don't think I'll be able to go to it. :-(
 
Melissa met up with me for racquetball on Monday and Amy was tonight. Since she didn't get a chance to play last week, she wanted to make up for it during our games and came out playing hard. It made such a difference in our workout! I'd jokingly told her when we started to pick up her feet when she played (in reference to sometimes when we play and she is tired and moves slow, dragging her feet) and boy did she ever. So fun!
 
At work today when I got back from lunch, there was a large, executive chair at my desk in place of my regular chair. It was dark burgundy leather and looked like a throne. One of the general authorities on our floor was getting rid of it and it had been in the freight elevator hallway for surplus to pick up when my boss saw it and thought it would be funny to switch out with my chair. Joke was on him because I. Loved. It. and used it for the rest of the day! I eventually had to give my throne up, but maybe I'll still have them call me Your Majesty to make up for it...=D
 



No comments:

Post a Comment