Friday, October 4, 2013

Seminar Prep Time Again!

It's that time of year again. Even with all the craziness, I still love it! MaryAnn and I had our hours long usher assignment powwow and I was able to pass out all of the assignments before leaving work on Friday. Good thing as I couldn't stay late that day since I was driving straight to Heber again. This time to celebrate the Sept/Oct family birthdays. We skype'd with mom and sang Happy Birthday to her. She laughed pretty hard because she had forgotten that her bday was even coming up with all of the missionary work that they're doing. Then we skype'd with Jodie to wish her happy birthday too. This was the very first birthday where somebody actually recognized that I am expected to give individual presents to each family member, and yet they give me a group present in return. Instead of a group gift from Lori, she took me for a pedicure earlier this week and then Cody gave me a separate present at the party. First time that's ever happened. FIRST TIME! I can't believe what a difference it made for me in how I felt about the siblings.
 
Skype-ing Jodie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment