I can't believe how often I get injured playing racquetball. I started counting bruises the other day and finally had to give up. The worst though was spraining one of the joints on the side of my foot so that I hobble around. Good thing I can make it through pain! And play through pain...I may have played another night while hopping on one foot...Surprisingly, I still won one of the games and gave a good battle on the two other games so it was 15-13 before Melissa won. We ended 15 min early though so I could rest my foot...as I put it up on the bar in front of me at the movie theater. Now that's the way to cap off a night!
We had our family birthday party on Saturday combined with the Valentines party. I special ordered some splatbacks to give to the kids for the Valentines treat from me. I thought it would be a good idea for me to give mine out first while everyone was sitting around quiet so I could explain what they do. In retrospect, that was the worst idea because their attention span was pretty much gone for the rest of the exchange because they were playing with their pigs. It was definitely a hit though!
| Love these little faces! |
No comments:
Post a Comment