I went to my parents' Spanish ward again with them - still as part of my mom's bday present. She likes it when someone sits next to her translating what is being said so she understands what is going on better. I actually felt really comfortable in understanding and communicating...almost as if my Spanish is improving. How can that be though?
Jenny and Brett left a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for me outside my bedroom door. They said it was just because. I think its because they really enjoyed their time at Packsley's Penthouse!
I forgot to mention that last night after the presents, I played with all the nieces and nephews. They had little guns that shoot out eight, soft, styrofoam darts, which I would shoot at them while they tried dodging. SO MUCH FUN! When the parents started yelling for their kids to be quiet, and realized I was with them making the noise, we were banished from the room. Instead I counted to twenty so the kids could hide, would shout - 'ready or not you shall be shot', then I stalked them around the house and shot them when I found their hiding places. Hehehe...

Sounds like lots of fun!! What a great Auntie you are!!
ReplyDelete