Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vote By Mail

It's official! I have sent in my vote by mail. I used to be registered in the Pleasant Grove area, but figured my vote would count a bit more now that I'm in Salt Lake so I moved my registration and voted by mail. Way better than taking off work to go to a booth!

Had a bad heart day. Serious heart pains for about three hours. It got to the point I considered not driving all the way down to Provo for my doctor and just going to one here at the University hospital, but I waited it out and they went away. I think it had something to do with the three arrythmias I felt last night. Just one of those off days! Unless it comes back again...

Schmidt and I met up in Sugarhouse for a little shopping and then dinner at Olive Garden. We both got coats, then I went a little overboard with three sweaters and a jacket too. Hey, I've got a trip coming up that I need to prepare for!  =D  We had some more good laughs. On the countdown now for the next time she comes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment