Mom made dad pumpkin pie for their anniversary. It made the whole house smell so good that I tried talking her in to letting us sample pieces that night. She didn't want to because it was for their anniversary day, but when I offered up my present for them early in exchange, she caved. She can never resist a good surprise though she professes to hate them!
They liked getting the restaurant gift certificate and said they'd need to come stay at my place in SL now to go to it (I suggested bringing me along). Then I read the poem to them and they started crying after the first two lines. When I finished, they then read it on their own and started crying again. Guess it was a success!
I accompanied my mom to a baby shower in her Spanish ward and then went with my dad to the store for his last minute anniversary acquisitions. Always fun to have some one-on-one time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment