Friday, September 9, 2011

National Library of Wales

We spent several days in Aberystwyth, Wales at the National Library of Wales doing research. This fell on my birthday as well and my cousins took me out to dinner at a little Italian restaurant. Also during this time, I was pulled over by a police officer and breathalized. He said I failed to yield. I say I looked, saw the car there, and determined I had enough time to pull out quickly and hit the gas. Oh well! No ticket, and the officer was extremely good looking. Karen didn't notice because she was too scared to look at him. The officer said he'd been to Utah before, so when he asked me if I'd been drinking the night before, I had to say - 'you must not have been in Utah for very long if you can ask me that!' Turns out he was nine at the time of his travel. So funny!

Shauna's dinner of Faggots, Mushy Peas, and Chips


No comments:

Post a Comment