Saturday, February 4, 2012

All is Right in the World

Brittany was baptized this morning. Sarah did a good job arranging everything. The closing remarks by the member of the bishopric there seemed like it was directed toward Jon rather than Brittany and was really touching. After dad confirmed Britt, he leaned down and whispered to her and she went over and gave Jon a hug. It seemed to me he was a little teary eyed. Maybe that's just wishful thinking...

Jeremy is playing basketball this year and had a game down in Orem today. I drove mom down and Lori and Cody met there too for us all to watch and cheer Jer on. He was pretty cute in his little uniform. Definitely growing up on us!

Things were resolved with the home situation. I ended up staying at moms for the rest of the evening and watched some shows with mom and dad. It was particularly funny that in the show we were watching, the character said, 'ohhhhh this is soooo going on my blog!' As mom always tells me not to blog about what's going on, we got a good laugh about it.

Cheering w/Brett at the game.

How do I get naturally red lips like Chris? I want to bite them!

Jer making a shot.



Love this boy!

Sign I showed my sisters at the luncheon after Britt's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment