Grandpa DeRoest passed away this past Sunday and his viewing was last night with the funeral today. I didn't make it to either, but heard that Marcel got a big surprise when he showed up at the funeral to find his name on the program!
I drove to Heber after work tonight to sleep over for Micah's birthday. Jenny had asked that I move it from it's originally scheduled time tomorrow night due to them being busy. Then, Jenny asked if it would be okay to have some of the cousins on the Zabel side over Friday night for cake too, then Lori and Cody asked if they could sleep over, and then Alan and Nancy Zabel came for cake also. It ended up being noisy and crowded! But these boys are just so dang sweet!
I drove to Heber after work tonight to sleep over for Micah's birthday. Jenny had asked that I move it from it's originally scheduled time tomorrow night due to them being busy. Then, Jenny asked if it would be okay to have some of the cousins on the Zabel side over Friday night for cake too, then Lori and Cody asked if they could sleep over, and then Alan and Nancy Zabel came for cake also. It ended up being noisy and crowded! But these boys are just so dang sweet!
Can you guess who's going to Disneyland?
Jer showing just how low he can go.
Lots of background noise, but still so cute!
I love when each boy realizes he's on camera.
They've got the MoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOves like Jagger!
Chris wanted me to sleep in his room for the night.
He even sang me a song to help me sleep. These boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment