Sunday, May 6, 2012

Heber Leisure Time

I spent Friday night in Heber after Jenny's party (as did Lori and Cody). We went to Micah's soccer game first thing in the morning to cheer him on. He got a lot of foot time in, but it didn't do any good as his team lost. After, Lori and Cody left from there and I went with Jenny to go see Jeremy play his saxophone in a school concert.

I'd promised to take the older boys to the store to buy their mom a bday present AND mother's day present so we headed to Walmart after Jer's concert. They didn't know what to get their mom and were leaning towards a new collar for their cat until I gave the suggestion of a new shirt. They were emphatic that they didn't know what size she was and were pretty happy when I said I could help with that. We ended up getting her a dress and two shirts, necklace, body wash and loofa, gardening hat, etc. for the two events. She hasn't gotten all of those presents yet though, so shhh! She called me tonight though to say she loved the dress and that it fit perfectly. She and Brett were both shocked that the boys went the clothes route because even Brett is scared to buy her clothes in case they don't fit. Turned out well!

After shopping, Chris was waiting for me to take a nap with him so I got some reading in while laying down in his room. He's so cute and snuggly when he wakes up! He also woke up singing "I love candy". I had to ask him if he was really awake because I couldn't tell if he was doing that in his sleep or not!

Chris showing me he knows how to raise one eyebrow.

Jer playing the sax at his school concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment