Monday, May 28, 2012

Holiday/Bday Bash

Yesterday, we went to the Pleasant Grove Cemetery to put flowers on the graves. After, I drove mom and grandma to Salt Lake and we put flowers on Vernon's grave too. Then we hit the airport to pick Jodie up. She was back in Virginia at an open house for the school she wants to attend there in the fall.

With Lori and Cody both turning 30, mom and dad threw a big birthday party in their backyard and invited Cody's family. Mom got dad an awning for Father's Day so we set that up for shade and enough tables and chairs for 40 people. Then we set up all the games - ping pong table, badminton, croquet, etc. Dad has kept the backyard so nice, it looked great! I played ping pong with Jer, Nate, and Taylor, and then later a game of badminton with Cody, Jer, and Dana. Mom told me how to make her cheesecake, only to discover she left out an ingredient so it was disgusting while I was mixing it. It turned out all right by the end though.



















Cody's pucker-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment