Aaron Felix got married yesterday so I headed down to Pleasant Grove in time for the reception. Grandma Backlund was at the hospital for 5 hours in the afternoon being checked out to see if she was having seizures (she wasn't), but mom got back in time to go to the reception with me and dad.
I went to the Spanish ward with the parentals and enjoyed the messages. I think the ward is starting to just accept me as a member of their ward instead of a visitor since I am there so often! We had a dinner afterward w/Dana's family, and then the Zabels showed up to wish dad a happy day. Love seeing those boys! Jenny gave dad a puzzle that she said their family has worked on for two years now but they haven't been able to solve it. I was determined to try, and once I could get Jodie to stop changing my pieces because she said the flowers weren't matching, I was able to solve the puzzle in 20 minutes. Not bad!
| Tiffany's crazy hair after just waking up to join our party. |
No comments:
Post a Comment