I've gone to look at apartments two nights this week. Still no success finding the perfect place, but that's not for lack of trying! Hopefully I'll hear back by tomorrow on another one that I'm interested in. It's in south Bountiful, but is only 30 seconds from the Mueller Park trailhead. I'd love living right at the mouth of the canyon and then have a place to go hiking and to play when I want. It would be the trade off for having to live even farther north from family than I am right now.
Also, I've had three contacts so far on my car that is up for sale. The faster it sells, the sooner I can get into my sweet new ride! I'll post pictures when that actually happens.
Last night, Jen, Amy, and Amanda Felix came up so we could go see the movie Brave, and then go to Hatch's afterward of course. I tried the new lemon sorbet which was actually pretty good. It was a difficult call though between that and the german chocolate ice cream they had that I could see oozing caramel! But, I was good. Dang it!
Also, I updated my work photo on PeopleFinder. We are only allowed to do the head and shoulders looking at the camera, so, this is what everyone at work will see now:
No comments:
Post a Comment