Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth!

I drove down to Pleasant Grove last night to start the Fourth of July celebrations early. Really, I needed to go to the dentist as well as my laser appointment. Due to the dry weather and all the fires, we weren't really supposed to do big fireworks displays. There is a fire in Alpine that has closed the AF Canyon so we weren't able to go for a barbecue there. That made today a nice, leisurely day off. I stayed in my pajamas til one rereading a great book (Edenbrooke), and then went to lunch and shopping w/mom and dad. After, I headed home in time to see all the fireworks displays of the different cities out of my french doors. It's weird though when a holiday falls in the middle of the week so we have one day off sandwiched between two work days.

No comments:

Post a Comment