Yay! Finally! After more than a month searching for a new place to live, I finally found the right one for me. I checked out a place yesterday, but it was a no. Today I went to another one and it is great. It is a five bedroom, three and a half bath place. I have the huge master bedroom, bath, and walk-in closet. There is a garden tub, separate shower, and separate large toilet room. The other two girls who are living there each have two bedrooms and their own baths. On the basement level, one of the girls has her bedrooms, bath, and a living room. On the main floor there is the kitchen, dining area, half bath, family room, and living room. There isn't any furniture in the living room so I'll be bringing that in. Then on the top floor are three more bedrooms, two baths, and an empty loft space that I'll also be using. I'm thinking that is where my musical instruments will go... Anyway, the roommates seem great. They've already given me a key and I've got my movers lined up for Tuesday, July 24, since I have that day off of work. What a load off!
No comments:
Post a Comment