I arrived in Salt Lake just after 1 p.m. It was too late in the day to go home and change to go to work, so after my friend, Amanda, picked me up from the airport and we stopped for a bite to eat, I drove to Heber to be there for Micah's birthday dinner. We always have such a fun time together! They had to show me their new favorite movie and we got a spanking tunnel going that Mike had to navigate. TJ begged to sleep in my room but decided against it when he realized I would have to turn the light on in the morning to get ready for work. Micah asked if I would wake him up in the morning for school. Since Jenny was going to the temple early in the morning, she asked if I would wake Nate and Jer up too. They woke easily, and as I collected my stuff to leave for work, they all lined up at the door to give me a hug goodbye. It was so sweet and cute! I guess they've passed the age where it isn't cool to show affection anymore. As I was driving down the canyon, TJ and Chris called. They'd woken up and wanted to call and tell me goodbye too since they'd missed me before I left. I could just steal all those boys and keep them for myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment