Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Like to Move It Move It

I've put my room online for rent. Hopefully I will be able to find someone for the end of March so I don't have to pay another month's rent! Amy DeRoest Morby's husband came up on Saturday with a friend to help me move my treadmill and a few other things down to moms. I didn't want to do a wasted drive down to PG, so I loaded up my own car too before they got there. That makes two vehicles of stuff so far (keep in mind one is a MINI though and doesn't pack a lot...). My friend Amy is going to help me move a couch this upcoming week and then Jenny's family will help me on the actual moving day.
 
I got called in to meet with a member of the bishopric in the family ward. I did not get issued a calling though. Apparently they had wanted me to be the Activity Day person, and then realized I wouldn't be able to meet mid-week during the day due to work and me being in SL all day! Phew! That was a close one!

Ari is getting close to crawling. Here is an attempt:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment