Friday we went to a farewell party for mom and dad by members of the Spanish ward. They had dinner and talking with lots of good friends. I think it's getting hard for them to say goodbye to everybody!
As mom and dad are preparing for their mission, we've been doing a lot of packing up. I helped do the play room closet, Lori and mom have been working on most of the rest. There have been some pretty cool finds. One of those was the drawings done by Cristalina, one of dad's baptisms in Argentina. I've been looking for those for ages! Lots of stuff was laid out for all the kids to pick through and the leftovers are gathered up and taken to the D.I. Hopefully it will all be done by the time they have to leave.
Mom and dads last Sunday in the Spanish ward was today. They bore their testimonies and did such a great job! I was so nervous for mom but it was for naught. It was so nice!
| Lisa has gone to Disney w/her family and Micah. I got the three boys ears for their birthdays to take with them on the trip. |
No comments:
Post a Comment