Saturday, November 2, 2013

No Rest for the Weary

Sunday I had to get up earlier than usual for my visiting teachers to come over before Church, I went VTing after Church then had to rush home for dinner w/Lori's family and grandma.  Monday night I squeezed in some racquetball, Tuesday night I stayed up in Salt Lake to go to the 50th anniversary of the Boy Scouts of America.  I had helped get Brett, Jeremy, and Nate in the eagle choir performing for the event and had gotten extra tickets so Dana's family could attend too.  We sat on the 3rd row from the front on the very front right side.  Not great in being able to view the event, but awesome for seeing people afterward.  Jeffrey, Bryan, Taylor, and Jaden got to meet the prophet and lots of the apostles.  The event was done so well and we even happened to be sitting on the aisle that Brett, Jeremy, and Nate came down singing so we got to see them up close and personal too!




 
Wednesday night I squeezed in a Primary presidency meeting AND racquetball, Thursday I sat up in Lori's part of the house to answer the door for all her trick-or-treaters.  They didn't have a trunk-or-treat this year so there were tons of people that came to the house.  Friday I managed to play racquetball again and then Saturday I had to drive up to Salt Lake once more, this time so I could attend the sealing of my friend Melissa's new adopted son to her and her husband.  It was so sweet seeing all the kids in white!

Meanwhile, at work I was still in catch-up mode as well as finding out that my job responsibilities would be changing in a couple of weeks to a new position.  Though it is a promotion, it was a bit of a tough situation all around so it means a bit of some work stress coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment