Saturday, November 23, 2013

Work Change

This was the week for my big work change.  I now officially have an office instead of a cubicle, no longer have to go to the front desk on a weekly rotation for the receptionist, and work in a different division.  I am a Temple Support Specialist for the Administration Division of the Temple Department.  It's a bit overwhelming with the change of office and still trying to train my old job and learn the new one.  Puts a bit of a time crunch on things.  I always say you have to make it through three weeks though before making any judgments on a change.  Guess I'll have to give the update then!

Jon had been moved out of the ICU, ICU's section and was in the regular ICU and then a regular room.  He is home now but still has holes in his lung leaking air.  They have a bag attached to the side of him that a home health nurse has to come and check frequently.  He has lost so much weight and looks all bony and skeletal!  His voice is this harsh whisper that almost hurts to hear, but he's alive!

I took grandma to lunch on Saturday to celebrate her birthday.  She took me for mine back in September.  It's a nice little outing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment