Since Jenica is supposed to have her baby soon, Lori, Amy Morby, Jen, and I met at the Royal Nails Salon to get a pedicure as her last hurrah. She figured she wouldn't be wearing much when she had the baby so she went for the green polish so she wouldn't get pinched if it was St. Patrick's Day. Thanks to all my racquetball, the top part of my toe nails have come off. It was nice to get them fixed up and painted so they look better. They put a towel over my legs to protect my skirt (I didn't have time to go home and change beforehand and I was going to a stake Primary presidency meeting directly after). Yeah, the presidency meeting didn't get over until after 9 p.m. :-(
We had another book club meeting for the month on Thursday night. Just Karen and I showed up at first at the Pizza Factory. Deborah and Bailey were able to join us after a bit and we finished up the evening at Cravings for cupcakes. Bailey has asked if she can join us every month now.
MaryAnn, Linda Clawson, and I went to Pei Wei in Bountiful on Friday for lunch so we could meet up with Kathy Barlow to see how she's doing. She is out on medical leave right now and is the one who I switched jobs with. I also had to get a Miche fix...
In celebration of Amy Felix's birthday, she requested and got racquetball, Los Hermanos, and some Veronica Mars. So relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment