Sunday, March 9, 2014

Singing Fools

I debated on playing racquetball three times this week, knowing I would be skiing on Saturday and wanting to save my knees. The purchase of knee braces took care of that. I wore them during all my games during the week and it really did help my knees not to ache afterward!

Friday after work, I drove to Heber to spend time with the Zabels. Jenny and Brett had gone to the temple together so it was just me and the boys. We ended up messing around with the guitar and vocals. They are so cute!




Saturday morning, Micah and I headed up to Brighton for skiing. We were on the ski lifts by 10 a.m., didn't stop for lunch, and finished up at 3:30 p.m. We got lots of runs in! It was approximately 13 min for each run including the ski lift so that was about 25 times down the hill. Micah found a little jump that he was particularly fond of so we hit that spot over and over. I felt tired once it hit 3 p.m. so I quit soon after that and was glad I did. The exertion plus no food had me shaking at the car. I couldn't get the tremors to stop in my leg when I tried driving us back to Heber. Good thing I stopped when I did!


If you lay down to watch a movie, this is the pile-up that soon
follows. I'm not complaining mind you, I love my cuddles!
I spent the night again so I could see Nate give his talk in Church today. I don't know why I'm surprised anymore when they do such a good job. He spoke about his favorite article of faith (5) and then expounded on the priesthood. He shared scriptures, references to True to the Faith, and personal experience. It was really well-done! Also nice was TJ and Chris cuddling all during sacrament. :-)

I went over to Jon's this evening and helped him write his response letter to Sarah's sealing cancellation request. It ended up being a positive experience and I'm pretty sure he didn't see me shed a few tears. The letter was really nice though and I hope things work out for Sarah!



No comments:

Post a Comment