Last night we had another of our book clubs. We met at Kneader's in Lindon and talked (briefly) about the book, and extensively on everything else. Lori and Shauna had to head out, but Karen, Deborah, and I stayed to keep talking...and one thing led to another...until I didn't get home until 9 p.m. We started at 5:45 p.m. Can't say I am not plugged in now to everything that's going on!
I always have such high hopes about getting to bed early. I was ready though and in bed by 9:30! That still doesn't give me eight hours of sleep before I have to get up, but it would be a huge help to my system. Nobody else seems to go to bed at that time though. Six texts from three different people and a phone call later, I ended up getting out of bed, dressed again, and to my door because someone was bringing over treats for me. Can't complain about this toffee, but asleep at 10:30 p.m. with a 5:00 a.m. wakeup time is not enough!
Blood pressure this morning? A whopping 89/55. Surprisingly, and not counting any intestinal issues, I feel fine. I think it's so low from exercising so much and weight loss. Who knew?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment