Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cold Hearted S-s-s-snake!

My niece's baptism happened this morning. It was a great experience, and my brother Jon even came! I played the piano for the musical number with Jenny on violin and the kids singing. After we had a brunch all together at Dana's house, and then reconvened at my parents' house for the November birthday party. Nate got a dart gun as a present with thirty shots before you have to reload. They went to play outside and then returned a short while later to say they'd discovered something. Snakes. Nine of them. In. One. Window. Well. We went to check them out and I still have chills going up my spine. I tried to take a picture of them, but it didn't take very well. My cousin Bryson loves snakes so he came over as soon as he got the call and jumped into the window well to get them out. He handed them out to his kids to put into the garbage can they brought over. The plan was for them to take them home to play with for a bit and then they'd let them go in their yard. His neighbors must LOVE him! Chills.

Pile of 5 snakes on top of each other.
Jon and Tiffany after Bailey's baptism.
My Micah boy.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah..I get the chills from the snakes thing. I have them now just reading about them. (Shiver shiver shiver)

    ReplyDelete