Don't get me wrong, I like to be busy at work. But yesterday there was a...franticness...if you will, (if that's a word?) to the work. We'll see if today will be any better. Though the morning so far does not bode well. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep on my couch with my computer still running and sitting on my lap. That meant oversleeping, a rush to pack up an overnight bag for my parents this weekend, and then a few drivers on the road who didn't know how to operate a ticketed entry parking building. It actually took ten minutes to get into the conference center and park rather than just one minute. (And yes I drove to work since I'm leaving immediately after work for my parents.) I really just want to go home and actually put on pajamas and curl up under a blanket!
Good part of the day yesterday though? My mom brought the Spanish ward boy to Primary Children's again so she took me to a quick lunch. The bad part? My trip plan was veteoed. They REALLY want to do it, but don't have any money because of all the people they are supporting financially right now. :-(
Good part of the day yesterday though? My mom brought the Spanish ward boy to Primary Children's again so she took me to a quick lunch. The bad part? My trip plan was veteoed. They REALLY want to do it, but don't have any money because of all the people they are supporting financially right now. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment