I had a second opinion through a different cardiologist today and the result is:
- I am now wearing a 30-day halter monitor for my heart.
- I must push a button on a special cell phone to alert the monitoring system when
I'm feeling symptoms.
- I have to call the monitoring number to let them know what the symptom is after
I push the button.
- I am now best-friends with Keith, the graveyard shift monitorer.
I also will be visiting an ear doctor to see if vertigo is compounding my low-blood pressure dizziness problems. If that's not the case, then I'll be seeing a neuro doctor to see if I'm having mini-strokes.
Let's look at the silver-lining. I want to have problems while wearing the monitor so that this problem can be addressed...meaning, I need to eat sugar to trigger episodes. We went to the Cheesecake Factory directly from the doctor's office. =D
![]() |
| I get to put on new leads every morning myself. |
As I got ready for bed, I happened to glance at the mirror out of the corner of my eye. My heartbeat was so strong that it actually made my eyes move up and down on their own. I've had someone sitting next to me say they could feel my heartbeat against their leg before, but to have my eyes unable to hold still? This is just CrAzY!

Crazy!! I like the idea of going to Cheesecake Factory to bring on the symptoms. I hope they are able to figure out what's going on and get it fixed. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!! Sidenote: (I like your 'T' necklace - totally cute!)
ReplyDelete