I have decided to scan my mission album digitally so that I can preserve the pictures. As I was working on this project, I discovered that on the back of all the album pages, I wrote extensive histories about the people I was meeting who were reflected in those pics. It is so detailed and completely amazing! Really, a hidden treasure. I don't even remember doing this, but just perusing the pages quickly while scanning, it brought back so many memories. There were lots of entries about things happening that I don't even remember!...so it is good I wrote it all down. Unfortunately, I only did this from the MTC to halfway through my first area. But, I can't wait to read what I have in more detail!
 |
| Yes, I was used to pluck eyebrows even then! |
 |
| Waddill straightened my hair and did my makeup. |
 |
| Homecoming at the airport - Lori gave me a big hug! |
Just a few of the many pictures I've already scanned. I think I'm going to post them all on Facebook when I get the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment