Work days seem to just fly by when you have a field-trip. In preparation for an upcoming seminar, I got to go to the This Is the Place heritage park to check out the buildings and prices. It is such a fun place! Unfortunately, it was windy, cold, AND the cute cowboy from last time who tipped his hat at me and said, 'ma'am' wasn't there. So much for my butterflies!
I did get a picture in the Heber C. Kimball home of our work consummate hostess, MaryAnn Falk. I really hope the 'higher ups' approve this activity because it seems like a good party!
![]() |
| Slaving over the stove...or is that huddled for warmth? |
I played a bit on the cello again after work. My half hour practice turned into 1 3/4 hours and my poor index finger is sooo sore from the strings!

No comments:
Post a Comment