We put together another retirement social for someone at work. I ended up sitting with Elder Zivic during lunch and we chatted quite a bit. I found it very interesting how when he was in the South America Area Presidency, they prayed and prayed that they would be invited to the dedication of the Montevideo Uruguay Temple. President Hinckley ended up inviting all of them and Elder Zivic LOVED it. I think he's really hoping to be invited to the Buenos Aires Argentina rededication now too. AS AM I!!!
The family birthday party for Lori and Cody was tonight at mom and dads. We had a fire to roast hot dogs and Micah and Jenny had made a fish pinata full of taffy for Lori to break. I also brought my cello down to play for grandma Backlund since she's been wanting to hear it for awhile. It didn't sound too bad!
![]() |
| I dangled the pinata and this is the view from the balcony. |
![]() |
| What a bunch of hams! |



No comments:
Post a Comment