Saturday, June 18, 2011

Strawberry Days Parade

It's that time of year again! Yes, I forgot and had to be reminded by Lori, but I made it to the parade. (I didn't spend the night thanks to a laser appointment last night. This time was an OUCH!)

Dad was at the temple so he didn't come, but Jen and Tyler showed up with Mckenna. I was one of the lucky ones sitting in the shade so it was nice and cool the whole time we watched. I didn't have any kids on my lap this time so there wasn't an excuse for me to wave to the fireman and policeman going by...so I just did it anyway.

Lori and I went to Clique and got Sheekee nails put on our toes. I was chatting with the lady doing mine and it got to the point where she asked me where I served my mission. When she found out it was Ft. Lauderdale, she asked what years and then got excited when I told her. Turns out, she was my first mission president's daughter! I also got a free nose wax while there. What a weird experience. My denuded nostrils now are very odd...but I like it!

I played Rook at the DeRoest's house tonight. There was a common, underlying theme to the losing team...ME! Oh well, next time!























Tiffany was unsure about the kisses, but decided she liked them.



1 comment:

  1. Cute toe nails!! Love them! Don't like the idea of a naked nose though - I just can't imagine how much pain that must cause. Oh...and I can't believe YOU lost!! You NEVER lose. Must have been the laser treatment.

    ReplyDelete