So, I had a showdown with mom about Kevin...again! I was getting encouragement to contine on with the discussion by the other person in the room. He kept giving me the thumbs up sign while vigorously nodding and then motioning me to continue. Hey, I will protect those who can't speak up for themselves and in this situation, that person definitely can't. It made the atmosphere a little tense when mom and I went to a movie together later in the day, but we still went. We Bought A Zoo, and I cried and cried in it. There's a scene where the father and son get in a huge fight and I guess I was still a little emotional from the fight I had with mom that morning. Glass half full approach? I didn't have to worry about my makeup running at all thanks to no mascara still and permanent eyeliner! I get to start wearing mascara tomorrow. Here's the final pic from my recovery:
No comments:
Post a Comment