I am obsessed with the Stewart's brand drinks. I love the Key Lime and also the Cream Soda flavors. Today I brought in the Cream Soda to drink at work. It comes in a glass, long-neck bottle. There was some concern that the bottle was shaken while coming in to work so I opened it carefully in case of fizzing. There was no problem so I tilted it back for a swig. Apparently, it was just waiting for some movement because that's when all the foaming and spurting occured. Since I was by my computer and phone, I tried to stop it with my mouth but somhow ended up with it going non-stop up my nose. You know those Neti Pots that are all the rage? I'm going to get that deadly brain amoebe thanks to a Cream Soda nasal cleanse. While I managed to get everything cleaned up, the inside of my nostrils are super sticky and bothering me. Everytime I breathe they start to stick together...plus I keep occasionally have soda drain from my nose. So gross and uncomfortable! But ahhh, that cream soda tastes delicious!
bwa ha haha haha haha - that is hilarious! Who knew that YOU had such featherheaded moments. Makes me feel a bit better about mine. Hee hee!
ReplyDelete