Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rock Star

I walked over to the Lion House to grab some soup for lunch today. While there, four teenagers walked in, and when they saw me, got really excited and said, 'it's Tammy! Tammy! it's Tammy!' Then one of the girls came over and threw her arms around my neck. I had no idea who these kids were, but got them talking for a few minutes and then finally figured it out. Two were cousin Shauna's kids and two were cousin Kim's. Kim is in town this week from Arizona and she came up to SL today to go to the Family History Library. The kids wanted to do baptisms at the Temple and after they finished, had to wait around for Kim to finish up at 6 p.m.

I offered to give them a little tour around so I took them to the top of the COB to look off the observation deck, then walked them below ground over to the Conference Center for them to take a tour there. They liked being able to see everything below ground. They had been so excited to see me though that their reaction made me feel like a rock star!



No comments:

Post a Comment