Friday, July 5, 2013

A Few Pics

Here are a few pics from my ice cream date with Tiffany:
 
 
 



We may have gone a little crazy with the camera...
I had to though since Tiffany HATES having her picture
taken, but she was willing to this time! She usually also
hates people and I can count on one hand the number of
times she's spoken to me, but she was all about going out
with me for ice cream and getting her picture taken. I had
to take advantage of it while I could!
 
For the Fourth of July celebration, Amy and I hit out favorite place, WINGER'S!, then watched a little Channing Tatum in White House Down, before capping off the experience with Smart Cookie.
 
Today I got a ride in to work through my van pool, but then Amy and Jen picked me up, we got Amanda at her work in Ogden and I got an insiders tour of the Ogden Union Train Station, and then all headed up to Brigham City to go to Maddox. Love me some steak! Normally I swim on Fridays, but Brittany had to cancel for some family celebrations going on still from the fourth.



No comments:

Post a Comment