Sarah Joy met up with me Monday after work for racquetball. It's been a long time since she played, but she picked it up fast. I may have hit myself with MY OWN racket three times. Go figure!
Today I got to leave work early to attend a temple session at the Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple. There were so many people there, that even though we were 40 minutes early, we didn't make it into the 2:30 session and had to wait for the next one at 3:30. Afterward, I ran home to see grandma, ran to Barbara's house to visit with Kim, Karen, and Shauna, then ran to my Primary presidency meeting, convinced them to adjourn a 1/2 hour early, then went for a late dinner at Appleby's with Barbara and her three girls. I barely had a moment to breathe in the whirlwind of running around! That of course meant that when I finally got to sit down and eat, I seriously enjoyed my half of the maple pecan blondie. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment