Grandma has been saying that she wanted to see the new movie, The Wolverine. I told her that I didn't think it was about what she thought it was, but she assured me she had seen the previews and it looked good. Who am I to argue? I took her to the movie Saturday and as we walked in, I tried one more time to warn her it probably wasn't going to be as she expected. She assured me again that she'd see the trailer. What was the first thing she said after the movie? 'Well THAT wasn't what I expected!' I laughed so hard! And may have said something along the lines of I told you so. Her response? 'Well you should have tried to tell me harder!' From her comments about how fit Hugh Jackman looked in the movie, I'm thinking that was her real reason for wanting to see the show... ;-) We stopped off to get some dinner on the way home and it made for a nice outing.
A little Nintendo? Yes, please! Jen and Ty were over upstairs with Lori and Cody when I got home and we ended up playing some Tetris and Dr. Mario. Earlier in the day I got my new wii set-up and working so I'm all set!
| Ari is getting a little braver with her walking and will take about 5-10 steps at a time now plus will change directions as she goes. |
I went with Amy Felix to her ward down in Provo. She goes to a hybrid ward of singles 31+ and a family ward. It was very interesting to experience. I don't think I'll go to the Sunday meetings there anymore, but may consider some of the activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment