Jon had another court appointment yesterday morning and Dana wasn't able to attend. He does really well going to all of these supporting Jon. I went in his place (my 2nd time there). It's always strange to be sitting back behind the room divider as during my Child Protective Service days I was always the one up in the chairs at the tables.
I finally got to play racquetball hard again tonight! I probably should have taken it a little easier on Melissa as she was sore from doing the trapeze while on vacation last week, but when you are winning all four games, right and left hands, by over 10 points each? It's hard to take a step back! After, I went to work pruning the roses. Can't wait to hear from grandma and what she and Sherry thought of them, I'm bound to get an earful as I gave them a big haircut!
It is Tiffany's birthday today so Dana's family invited everyone over for cupcakes and fireworks to celebrate. She opened presents out on the driveway where we had the chairs set up and got all Elsa items from Disney's movie 'Frozen.' I can't believe the fireworks that are legal now. They are great and inexpensive. One of the big ones for the night that did about ten giant plumes and explosions only cost $7! It was a fun night.
| Happy Birthday Tiffany! |
No comments:
Post a Comment