Items of Note:
My pulled back muscle was stretched out really well before racquetball on Thursday and I crushed Melissa! She even had to sit down against the wall to rest for a bit because we were playing so hard. My athletic friend. Yes! Saturday when we played, it was pretty even and afterward I followed her to her house in Saratoga Springs (still love the view from the west side of Utah Lake up toward Timpanogos. I would buy a place out there just for that view!) for a haircut and color. She also has bought shellac nail polish and the UV machine to bake the polish so she ended up doing my fingers and toes.
Today I drove down to Genola for Rachael Johnson's homecoming. She just got back from Russia and bore her testimony in Russia. She's a very cute girl. There was lunch afterward at Shauna's house and travel of course was a topic that came up. England possibly in three years for some of the Ervin Pack kids? And maybe me of course?
Ari called me upstairs tonight. She stands at the top of the stairs still and calls for T, and then says come up, or whatcha doin'? I can't resist it. She saw my phone tonight and kept saying Cheese! Cheese! until I brought up the camera feature. We watched two previous videos I'd made of her, and as she watched, she would say along with her recorded self, the same words she was prompted to in the video. I wished I had another camera to video her watching the video! She also talked me in to making another one...
No comments:
Post a Comment