I was used as a bodyguard today. MaryAnn, a woman I work with, gets invisiShields put on the iPhones and GPS devices for work. Last time she went, a questionable man lingered in the store for 45 minutes asking her questions about the numerous devices she had brought it and she didn't feel secure afterward leaving for her car. Enter security. Me. Needless to say, we didn't have any problems.
Last night I met up with my visiting teachers at Zuppas. I branched out and had the Pina Colada Salad. Interesting choice, but good. As for ward information, apparently there are 15 couples in my ward who have gotten engaged in the last three weeks. Sunday during my visiting teaching I met with two of them. Last night while I was visit taught, I met with two more. The bishop is pretty excited. Me, I just see lots of changes coming up in Relief Society for the visiting teaching assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment