Lori and Cody made the journey to my neck of the woods so we could go to a movie together (I am unable/unwilling at this juncture to state the name of said movie), and then we headed to Cheesecake Factory. The 45 minute wait was well-worth the meal! Chicken parmesan sandwich, buffalo blaster, fries, and Dulce de Leche cheesecake. Their portions are so large though, that half the sandwich and the cheesecake were taken home for later when I could enjoy it on an empty stomach.
Cody and I also got a giggle when Lori ordered Ranch for her bread and it reminded both of us of the story of her doing that in Bath, England.
'Would you like any sauces with that? (Said in a British accent.)
'Ranch.' (Said in a very American accent.)
'I beg your pardon?' (British.)
'RANCH!' (AmEriCaN!)
Haha! Good times!
Sounds like fun!! And I agree....the wait is worth it. Great! Now I am craving their yummy chocolate coconut cheesecake.
ReplyDelete