Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls Night Out

I spent Friday night at Jenny's in Heber after skiing. TJ came in to wake me up in the morning. He would steal my kisses and 'save them in his eyes'. To get them back, I had to feed him fake flowers that he would chew up and it would make him spit my kisses back out. Weird game, but hey - he's cute!

I took my cello and so Jenny played piano and Nate played the violin with me. It was actually pretty good. Then Jenny asked if we'd play for Micah's baptism next month. Apparently my eyes bugged out and I went really red. Nate just started crying. Jenny took our responses as a yes. Now I'm practising for 'I'm a Child of God'. Poor Jer doesn't know yet that he'll be playing the piano for us and Brett doesn't know Jenny's going to try talking him into playing the violin too with Micah. Oh the drama!  =D

All the girls went out to celebrate Sarah's birthday to a Thai restaurant in American Fork. Brittany and Bailey even came. It turned out to be pretty good food even though mom was pretty leery of it beforehand. Dad consented to play Rook with mom, Jodie, and I afterward. He was on my team and we lost.

We took pictures to send to Lisa so she'd feel involved.
Brittany and Me
This smile is pre-loss


No comments:

Post a Comment