After Church, I drove down to the parentals to spend the night in preparation for a dentist's appointment tomorrow. Grandma and Kevin were there and we had a fun time chatting about travel. At one point, grandma said she would help me go to South Africa. It shocked all of us to silence, and now I'm not sure if she was serious or not. If serious? Then Africa here I come!
Dana's family came over and Kevin and Dana played Rook against mom and I. I got the Rook ALL eight hands and so we killed them! It was 500 to 130 and not even worthy of gloating because you just felt bad for them. We all watched a movie afterward together and had a nice family night.
![]() |
| Jodie letting me play. She was very tolerant. |
![]() |
| She even let me blow up her nose! It took a lot of coaxing though. |


No comments:
Post a Comment