Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Little (Big) Eagle Scout

At 13 years of age, Jeremy has become an Eagle Scout. We went to Heber for his Court of Honor and it was a big production! I'm a sympathetic cry-er, so Brett up on the stand with his watery eyes the whole time was killing me! I can't believe how grown-up Jer looks and acts now. He's taller than his mom and has a deep voice (and a few armpit hairs that he'll proudly show you). He spoke without a problem in the chapel to everyone in attendance and stood up multiple times to put pins on different people who were also honored. It was a very proud evening for all of us watching him. I went up a little early and had dinner with the family too. Those boys are so cute! Christian is a particular crack-up right now.





















No comments:

Post a Comment