Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Singing Practice

I was asked to organize the music for our upcoming First Presidency Appreciation Luncheon at work. For one of the numbers, I put together a group of eight singers. One of the altos had to cancel due to a work project she is taking care of so I am now going to be performing with the group. We had our third practice today and it doesn't sound too bad! The other alto wasn't able to make it to this practice which meant I had to do a solo. Multiple times. And two co-workers came in to listen to the singing which made me quite self-conscious. We'll see how it goes next week for the luncheon!

Matthew, who is 1 1/2 yrs old, learned the sounds of the alphabet from a toy that their next door neighbor lent them for only one week. I recorded the whole alphabet when they were in town last week, but for some reason could only download through the letter T. Fitting if you ask me. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment