I went out to lunch with the Felix's for Amanda's belated birthday present. We hit Olive Garden and then watched Easy A together. They're going to Ireland in the near future. Too bad I can't go with them!
Mom called afterward to say tonight was the night Nola was going to be singing with her traveling group at the Assembly Hall and invited me to come along. So, I joined mom and dad, Marcel and Edna, Doyle and Linda, and Joe and Nola to listen to the music and then go out to dinner afterward at PF Changs. There wasn't a lot of talking during the actual dinner, but everyone loosened up by the end and sat around the table to talk for quite some time. They laughed at the U.K. trip stories I shared. It may have had something to do with the breathalizer...

No comments:
Post a Comment